Thursday 29 November 2012

On blogging

The post I enjoyed writing most was that one about places to eat, in which I wrote about the korean bakery & cafe 'Había una vez'. It brought back many pleasant memories, because I've only visited it with the people I love the most. And I love their food the most aswell, expensive as it is. 

The post I enjoyed writing the least was the one about 10 things to do before one's death. It made me think too much, and I always collapse under pressure, so it was a bit stressful for me to picture some things I had to say. In a way it was good though, because one tends to live too fast, not paying atenttion to the most important things in life. 

My favourite classmate's post is Bastian's 'Syd Mead'. It went on this kind of art I had never heard about before, and had never seen either. Yet it was interesting, educative even. I felt like seriously searching for it, and studying some pieces just for the pleasure.

I think the one with the most atractive blog is Natalie. There's this special vibe about the background image, the transparencies, the typography she choose... and the fact that is doesn't bother me that she used one type for the titles and another one for the text, each quite different from each other. It works, somehow, specially because the font for the text is a nice one for reading. 

What I enjoyed about blogging was to write about things I like, or lived, or wish, or think. It was also very compelling to get to know my classmates through their posts, because sometimes a random conversation doesn't get the most interesting details about people. 

I don't think there was something  I didn't like about it. It's different that I felt a bit impatient while waiting for my classmates to update their blogs when mine was ready, because I needed to post a comment on theirs. Yet, I had other things to do when the teacher told me to. I admit sometimes I was really worn out (after the intense conversation sessions) and just wanted to finish my blog and leave, but it was bearable after all.

I appreciate this experience greatly. I enjoyed it, and improved my writing (I think I was good before, but I learned quite a few things!)



Thank you all. May we meet again.



No comments:

Post a Comment