Saturday 27 October 2012

10 things to do before I die

1.- I want to finish writing my epic fantasy saga.
2.- I want to publish my books, be famous and earn tons of money.
3.- I'd like to feel like a designer someday, soon. I mean,  because I don't want to start working without feeling like one.
4.- I REALLY want to be better at drawing. I guess I need to practice a lot more, there are tons of thing I still have to learn.
5.- I would like to keep playing music, and perhaps join a band as a hobby.
6.- I want to travel to some countries: Argentina, Mexico, Japan, Korea, U.S.A, France and England, por example. I seriously hope I can accomplish it.
7.- I want to give my mother a good life. She's not quite young anymore, but I want to pay her back for everything she's done during my entire life.
8.- I want to get married and have children. Though I'm still wondering whether I can cope with that family life style or not.
9.- I want to pay the university credit, and to survive meanwhile.
10.- I want to age well, long enough to see my children build their own lives, and long enough to accomplish everything else.

I hope we can all go do all the things we want before our time comes.




2 comments:

  1. I like that you said about your mother, it´s really beautifull that you are so gratefull from she, for all the things that she has done for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your plans. Is cool to play music and traveling...

    ReplyDelete